Are you exhausted of writing to make pennies (or peanuts, or any other cliché for low-paying jobs you enjoy) and are you eager to discover how you can earn cash online?
We’re tired of it too. This is the reason we review our list of sites that pay regularly.
Below is the most recent and enhanced Version of 2022 Making a Living Writing’s list of websites for freelance writers that will pay at least $50 for each article.
10 way to make money online for writing Tech
- The List Apart is a web design reference. They charge $200 per article.
- Compose will pay $200 and $200 Compose database credits for writing articles on databases.
Graphic Design School blog Graphic Design School blog pays $100-$200 for tutorials and articles on Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign, and open source tools for design.. Note: This site has removed their submission guidelines but it’s not known whether they will accept guest posts.
- Indeni will pay between $50 and $200 for posts that address Check Point firewalls, F5 load balancers, or Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
- Linode will pay $250 for content on Linux, Socket.io, NoSQL games servers, databases, Open Change, and Web RTC.
- Do you find web development to be a bit devilish? SitePoint will pay between $100 and $150 for articles about HTML, CSS, Ruby, PHP and many more.
- SlickWP offers $100 for blog posts on WordPress as well as Genesis Theme framework. Genesis Theme framework.
- Tuts+ offers $100 and more for training on various technologies that include Web designing and Flash. Tuts was once the network of 16 blogs which included Freelance Switch however, it’s now all on one site that includes gaming, design photography, writing and many more.
- WordCandy will pay 6-10 cents per word for articles written by ghostwriters on WordPress These will be published on a few of the largest WordPress blogs, including WordPress.com and wpmudev.
- WPHub offers $100-$200 for blog posts on trends in web design and best practices in coding and other topics related to WordPress.
7 Websites that pay you for writing on Travel and Food
- Big Grey Horse page: $125-$200 for articles about Texas Photos must be included. Texas-based writers are preferable as the site demands personal visits.
- Desert Times pays $50-$100 for articles on the deserts in North America and the culture and lifestyle of those who reside there. They also prefer writers to submit photographs.
- Expatics is a service for U.S. expatriates. Another site on which you’ll have to negotiate your pay prior to writing your article.
- Fund Your Life Overseas offers $75 for articles on business ideas that generate enough earnings in the case of U.S. ex-pats.
- The International Wine Accessories blog will pay up to $50 for posts.
- Saveur begins at $150 and includes “amazing tales of food, travel and more.”
- The Salt (NPR’s food blog) The Salt is said to pay $200or more.